Parent Liaison and Inclusion Manager
Aiming for Excellence
My name is Martha Horimoto and I am the Parent Liaison & Inclusion Manager here at Castle Hill Primary School. I have worked in a variety of roles within education these include being a primary school teacher, a one to one tutor supporting SEN, an EAL teacher and Lecturer of Early Years Education. I have three school age children of my own and know how difficult life can be to juggle everything.
What concerns do I help/support with? Families dealing with a wide range of issues including:
- Families experiencing a change such as transition, parental separation or bereavement.
- Parents having difficulty managing their child’s behaviour
- Attendance and punctuality
- Home-School relationships
- Lack of confidence and low self-esteem
- Families needing support with issues impacting on family life e.g. illness, domestic violence, debt or addiction
I can help by providing a range of support including:
- One to one support and advice
- Awareness of and signposting to other agencies and support services
- Information on support groups for parents/carers
- Guidance on promoting positive behaviour
- A flexible and open minded approach
We know children achieve more when both home and school are working in partnership to support a child’s development. My aim is to act as a link to encourage and maintain the strong positive partnership we believe we have with our parent community.
How to get in touch:
If you would like to get in touch with me, or have any concerns about issues affecting your child, then please contact me via the school office where you can leave a message or call me on 01256 473777 or email me at email@example.com
(Please note I may not get back to you that day, but I will contact you within the next week)