- Closing Date: On-going
- Contract/Hours: Permanent, Part-time
- Salary Type: Support Staff
- Hours of Work: 6.25 hours per week 11:45 - 13:00; Monday to Friday; Term Time Only
- Location of Role: Castle Hill Primary School - flexibility to work at either site
- Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Job/Person Summary: Castle Hill Primary School is a large split site primary school which is growing year on year as the school expands. If you enjoy working with children we are looking to recruit a friendly, flexible and caring person as a Lunchtime Supervisor for 1.25 hours per day to start as soon as possible. You will need to be confident when dealing with pupils, have a sense of humour and be a good communicator, willing to learn and able to work well in a team.
The role involves:
- Helping to organise our pupils in the hall, classrooms and outside areas, encouraging good manners and supporting healthy eating
- Supervising, supporting play activities and encouraging children to participate in lunchtime activities
- Promoting independence, fair play and positive behaviour
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of all our pupils
- Administering of minor first aid (when appropriate training has been undertaken)
- Assisting with associated duties, e.g. cleaning up spillages, ensuring tables are clean, ensuring pupil hygiene An enhanced DBS Disclosure will be undertaken.
If you are hardworking and able to work flexibly as part of a team we would love to hear from you. Interviews will take place as and when applications are received. Application Procedure Visits to the school are positively encouraged within term time.
Application packs are also available on our website for download during the holiday period. To arrange a visit or request an application pack, please phone reception on 01256 473777 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 21 July 2020, 2.30pm